What is Outdoor Adventure?
Outdoor Adventure Education referes to organized learning that takes place in the outdoors. Students participate in a variety of adventurous challenges in outdoor activities such as orienteering, moutain biking, fly fishing, kayaking, canoeing, and hiking.
GOALS of the Outdoor Adventure class include:
1. Learn how to overcome adversity.
2. Enhance personal and social development.
3. Learn outdoor survival skills.
4. Improve problem solving skills.
5. Enhance teamwork.
6. Understand natural enviroments.
7. Develop leadership skills.